Why is your brand important in marketing your company?
It communicates a quick glimpse of what you do and helps people feel they know you and can trust you.
Step 1: Define your company
• What are your goals?
• Who are your customers, and how can they benefit from your services or products?
• What qualities do you want them to associate with your company?
• What sets you apart from your competition?
Included in your free one-hour consultation
Step 2: Get recognized
A logo explains who you are, and what you do, in just an instant. Colors, shapes, fonts, and other design elements all influence how people view your brand. Think about Coca-Cola, FedEx, or McDonald’s. What comes to mind?
Your logo package includes:
• Three logo designs to choose from
• Approved logo sent electronically in various formats
• One logo revision
• A profile icon for social media
Starting at $650
Step 3: Make a great first impression
Business cards are an inexpensive advertisement that communicates your brand and says, “Here’s what I do.” Not everyone is tech-savvy. Cards provide quick information for potential customers to email or text for more information in a non-threatening way.
Your business card package includes:
• Two design options
• One card revision
• Printing available with multiple card stock options to choose from
Starting at $90
Step 4: Increase your reach
Consistent company brand recognition makes people think, “where did I see that before?” Are you communicating your brand effectively across all social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Google My Business?
Starting at $90